Re: Gympsum material

From: Doug Mitchell (dmitchel@ford.com)
Date: Mon May 17 1999 - 14:10:26 EEST

Greg Pettengill wrote:
[snip]
> I'm a little confused, maybe this is something I haven't seen before.Rayite is a
> castable material, what is this "You spread it with a
> squeegee like device."
>
> Best Regards
> Greg Pettengill
> (623) 846-8410
> http://www.indirect.com/www/greg_p/index.html

Rayite was the group that was showing the US Gypsum material
in their booth. It is a slurry material consisting of drywall
mud. However it was thinned out. Therefore, you spread it
around with a squeegee. Too thin for our application, although
they did say that they were working on a thicker material.

Regards,

--
Doug Mitchell
dmitchel@ford.com