RE: The More Perfect Mold Shop (article)

From: will pattison (wpattison@4ddesign.com)
Date: Tue May 18 1999 - 23:34:25 EEST

dan-

had you asked me last week if i included keltool on the list, i would have
sworn that i did. i got a copy of the magazine yesterday, and of course i
had to read my own work- just to make sure it still made sense 2 months
later. i apparently didn't read closely enough, because i would still have
sworn this morning that keltool was there.

trust me when i say that i have nothing against keltool. just like all the
others that were on the list, i know it will work well "under the right
circumstances". that list wasn't meant to be a definitive catalog of
what's out there and what's good, but rather a string of examples.

i did work at dtm for several years, so i understand the battles you are
fighting- i certainly didn't mean to weigh in against you. hopefully you
won't put me on your black list just yet.

sincerely,
will pattison