RE: Quick Cast

From: DANIEL CHARLES DAVIS (DANIEL@proton.com.my)
Date: Mon May 24 1999 - 03:33:48 EEST

Joe,

Yes. The "no moisture" requirement is only for the foundry process.
You can process as normal if you do not intend on casting the pattern.
Cheers.

---
Regards,
Dan Davis
PROTON Rapid Prototyping & Manufacturing Center
Hicom Industrial Estate, Batu Tiga, PO Box 7100
Shah Alam, 40918 Selangor MALAYSIA
+60 3 515-2380 phone/fax
http://www.protoncar.com/rapid/index.htm