Newsletter for Executives

From: dpross@yahoo.com
Date: Mon May 24 1999 - 00:30:50 EEST

Dear Professional,

Enroll today in a free offer to receive the Positive Results
nationally acclaimed monthly sales tips newsletter.

As seen at Selling Power and Sales and Marketing, Dennis Kyle,
national speaker blows away the myths of traditional sales ideas.

Dennis Kyle performs training nationally to thousands every
year and your name and email was received via referral.

Join up today and become one of the thousands of others that have seen
a dramatic increase in their sales performance. Free Registration
at www.positiveresults.com/mailing.htm

You will gain valuable insight into high-powered sales questioning
techniques, sure-fire telephone prospecting, closing appointments,
customer focused selling ideas, building long lasting relationships,
hilarious ideas to try with your clients and more! FREE every month!!
Join Now www.positiveresults.com/mailing.htm

You won't be sent long e-mails every month. The Newsletter is
kept on our website and you will gain access to it through your
browser and a personal password which you will receive in just about
two weeks.

Become a part of our positively effective high-energy family.

Best Regards,

Dave Ross
Vice President Sales
Positive Results

P.S. Your subscription will begin in the month of June.
     To be removed from this mailing list please go to
     www.positiveresults.com/emailremoval.htm. We guarantee
     prompt removal of your name.