Re: STL files of well Known Architecture

From: aaroflex (aaroflex@aaroflex.com)
Date: Tue May 25 1999 - 02:30:50 EEST

Dear Ross,

I have been looking for replies to your request, but have not seen any,
but maybe they went
to you directly. If you did not receive what you wanted I have an
airport terminal
control tower designed by AAROTEC and fabricated by AAROFLEX which
looks pretty good, but will never be well known. The model was painted
as designed
by the architect. The control tower windows were not painted and a
small light bulb was placed
inside the model to make the control tower windows glow. This was a
real live project that was never
built because of a regional conflict (war). One good thing about SLA
models is that you can
ship them all over the world and they arrive in one piece. This can not
be said about conventional
architectural models. You or anyone else can have the stl file.

Good luck
Albert C. Young, Jr.
AAROFLEX, Inc.