Re: Reverse Engineering Mailing List

From: Doug Greenwood (greenwod@eng.squared.com)
Date: Thu May 27 1999 - 18:43:57 EEST

Anshuman Razdan wrote:

> Hi. I am still in Cleveland attending the SME's Reverse Eng meeting. One of
> the interesting comments and thoughts was that perhaps time has come to
> start a REverse Enginnering Mailing list much the same way as RP-ML. I know
> in the past the vote has been negative in starting another list and people
> subscribing to more mailing lists. I have been tentative about it myself in

Anshuman:

I'm in favor of keeping all these topics (rapid prototyping, reverse engineering, rapid tooling)
in one mailing list. Like others who subscribe to the rp-ml, my work responsibilities may not
span all areas. Nevertheless, I make it a point to keep abreast of issues and developments in
our industry. The rp-ml has been one of the principle ways I do this, and I would rather deal
with one list than multiple or derivative ones. My 2 cents.

Regards,

--
Doug Greenwood
Square D Company, Schneider Electric