Re: Reverse Engineering Mailing List

From: Alain BERNARD (alain.bernard@cran.u-nancy.fr)
Date: Sat May 29 1999 - 09:48:25 EEST

Dear All,

I agree to keep reverse engineering associated to all the others
technologies related to rapid product development (RP, rapid tooling and
manufacturing, CAD ans software and interface problems, ...).

Best Regards,

Prof. A. BERNARD

A 11:43 27/05/99 -0400, vous avez écrit :
>Anshuman Razdan wrote:
>>
>> Hi. I am still in Cleveland attending the SME's Reverse Eng
meeting. One of
>> the interesting comments and thoughts was that perhaps time has come to
>> start a REverse Enginnering Mailing list much the same way as RP-ML. I know
>> in the past the vote has been negative in starting another list and people
>> subscribing to more mailing lists. I have been tentative about it myself in
>
>Anshuman:
>
>I'm in favor of keeping all these topics (rapid prototyping, reverse
engineering, rapid tooling)
>in one mailing list. Like others who subscribe to the rp-ml, my work
responsibilities may not
>span all areas. Nevertheless, I make it a point to keep abreast of issues
and developments in
>our industry. The rp-ml has been one of the principle ways I do this, and
I would rather deal
>with one list than multiple or derivative ones. My 2 cents.
>
>Regards,
>--
>Doug Greenwood
>Square D Company, Schneider Electric
>Raleigh, NC
>Ph 919-217-6334, Fax 919-266-8397
>greenwod@eng.squared.com

Prof. Alain BERNARD Tel : + 33 (0)3 83 91 27 29
Professeur des Universites + 33 (0)3 83 91 20 09
CRAN ESA CNRS 7039 Fax : + 33 (0)3 83 91 23 90
UHP Nancy I - ESIAL
BP n° 239, 54506 - VANDOEUVRE Cedex - FRANCE
e-mail : alain.bernard@cran.u-nancy.fr http://www.cran.u-nancy.fr