Video clips of RP and RT needed

From: Rafael Santillan (santillan@ciateq.mx)
Date: Sun May 30 1999 - 01:48:45 EEST

Dear Listers

I am preparing material to display in an Industrial Expo in my home town
in central Mexico. In this Expo I am promoting my just stablished company
offering Rapid Prototyping. I am quite exited with the idea because this
will be the firt time that a RP Service Bureau have a place in this
industrial Expo.
The Idea I have for my booth is to set up a video with the different RP
methods (sla,lom,dtm,fused deposition, cubital,CNC milling,etc.), among
some other material. So if you have some material from your shop or machine
in any video format that you can share with me I will enourmously
appreciate it.
By the way I am asking to the Machine manufacturers as well the promotion
videos they use during the expos to show in my booth, and it looks to be
working because some of them already accepted to send me some material.

Thanks in advance and I will send a list to the rpml of the material
collected to make it available in my ftp site to anybody else interested
in to access it.

Best regards.
** Rafael Santillan, Ph.D. Mech. Eng. Phone: 52-42-112623
  **
** Centro de Investigacion y Asistencia Fax: 52-42-169963
    **
** Tecnica de Queretaro ( CIATEQ ) Email: santillan@ciateq.mx
       **
** Mgr. Analysis and Numerical Simulation
Priv.phone: 52-42-230745 **
** Adress: Calzada Retablo 150/ Queretaro,Qro. **
** MEXICO, ZIP 76150 http://ciateq.mx **