Sales Position Rapid Prototyping/Tooling Software

From: Mark Bliek (mbliek@materialise.com)
Date: Fri Jun 04 1999 - 22:02:58 EEST

Sales Engineer Rapid Prototyping/Rapid Tooling Software

Materialise develops advanced software for the design engineering
market, including areas such as Rapid Prototyping, Rapid Tooling and
visualization of 3D engineering data. The Internet plays an important
role in the way people use our products.
Currently Materialise employs 80 people worldwide.
We have an immediate opening for a Sales Engineer in our Ann Arbor
(Michigan) facility.

You will:
* Analyze requirements of potential and existing customers
* Suggest solutions using Materialise technology
* Provide potential customers with quotes and marketing material
* Organize product demonstrations at client sites, conferences,
trade shows, etc.
* Work with marketing and development to enhance the Materialise
product offering.

The ideal candidate has sales experience in the area of CAD/CAM and
Rapid Prototyping/Tooling.

Call (734) 662 5057 or email mbliek@materialise.com for more
information.

Send resume to: