Geometrical errors of SLS parts

From: Seksak Asavavisithchai (mcjihsa3@fs1.me.umist.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Jun 11 1999 - 16:58:40 EEST

Dear RPML;

I am a research student working on analysis of geometrical errors in
SLS part. I have to develop a mathematical model to describe such
errors. As a result, I would like to know and have information
concerning about any errors such as part disorientation, layer
dislocation, layer displacement, and so on... , which might be
occurred during eithere fabrication process or data preparation
process.

I would be very appreciated if someone can let me know any
information or a person whom i can talk to.

Sincerely yours,

Seksak Asavavisithchai