RP Invite to APMM Membership & Event of The Century!

From: Cyndi Hoffpauer (hofler@flash.net)
Date: Fri Jun 11 1999 - 23:02:22 EEST

Don't go down that RP road alone. Do what it takes to reach the "Finish"
line. Get it with that APMM extra MILE (the Members Internet List Exchange).
Membership in the APMM gives you access to the MILE to reach model maker
professionals in over 120 different categories, for problem solving and
technical expertise for all your questions! JOIN US and enjoy our member's
discounted conference fee for the APMM 1999 National Conference and Trade
Show October 1-3 in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Tour Steelcase, Johnson Controls
Interiors, Herman Miller, Mito, Formed Solutions. Participate with model
maker, educator and vendor professionals in interactive workshops,
open-forum seminars, Q & A panels, and presentations by over 60 Exhibitors
including early registrants, BJB Enterprises, Chavant, Dow Corning, Jiffy
Foam, MCP Systems, McCausey Lumber, Quintax, Rudolph Bros,SensAble
Technologies, The Smith Group. Send your e-mail request to
info@modelmakers.org for your Attendee Registration form or visit our web
site to register online at http://www.modelmakers.org Register by July 23
for airline discounts and by Aug. 16 for conference fee discount. Group rate
on hotel until August! Reservations #: 1-800-253-3590.
See you on the MILE, and Oct. 1-3 for our GRAND Conference and Trade Show.
The APMM - Modeling The Next Millennium
Cyndi Hoffpauer,
Executive Director
512-257-0730