Need a Job?

From: Vern Carter (vern@ori.net)
Date: Tue Jun 15 1999 - 22:20:31 EEST

CTS is a small but growing product development firm located in central Indiana with strong growth potential serving a broad range of clients. Due to recent changes in our area we have positions open in Sales as well as in our Design Studio and Model Shop.

We have a need for Industrial Designers or Design Engineers with experience in producing manual drawings, renderings and CAD models using either Pro/E, SDRC I-DEAS, SolidWorks or Rhino3D. In addition, we have a need in our Model Shop for individuals with experience running SLS or 3DP equipment and some knowledge of Urethane Vacuum Casting using RTV Silicone and Meter Mix equipment. Direct or Independent Sales Reps with sound knowledge of RP and how it can be applied are also invited to respond to:

Vern Carter
Creative Technical Solutions,llc.
9955 Westpoint Drive, Suite 140
Indianapolis, IN. 46256

317.585.3091 Phone
317.585.3093 Fax
http://www.3dresource.com

Please include salary requirements and employment history.