Re: [Re: clear sla]

From: Tr K (tr-k@usa.net)
Date: Wed Jun 16 1999 - 00:23:42 EEST

Dear Todd,

In addition to SL 5520, SL 5220 and SL 5510 generally produce the lightest
color of the Cibatool epoxy resins. The caveat is that over curing during
build or in the PCA will tend to increase color in these resins. So, pay
careful attention to build parameters and post cure times.

Regards,
Bob Kruger
Product Manager
Ciba Specialty Chemicals