RE: Surfacer vs IcemSurf vs....

From: Brian Kissel (brian@paraform.com)
Date: Tue Jun 22 1999 - 06:49:44 EEST

Hi Anshuman and fellow RPers,

Thanks to Steve Chapman of Gentle Giant and Jason Dickman of Hasbro for the
words of support for Paraform. As some of you may know, we at Paraform have
been working on a software application that we hope will help designers,
modelers, and engineers with some of the more challenging issues associated
with building CG models of complex organic shapes.

For the past year we've been working with a small group of "pre-release
development partners" to extend and refine our product. We'll be
demonstrating the software at Siggraph (http://www.siggraph.org/s99/) in LA
this year, so please stop by our booth and take it for a test drive. If
you'd like to be on our mailing list for future product announcements,
please sign up on our website at www.paraform.com (bottom left corner of the
homepage).

Thanks for the interest. We're working hard to produce a product we hope
will be a good solution for a number of RP and RE applications.

Regards,

Brian