New SLA Resins

From: harvest@harvest-tech.com
Date: Fri Jun 25 1999 - 13:25:23 EEST

Hi, folks. What are the latest and greatest SLA resins for
flexible/durable parts? I'm familiar with the Somos 8100 stuff, but I'm
not up-to-date on the very newest resins for flexible features. Also,
if you have experience with one of these newer resins, what are the
pros and cons versus the old standby's from Ciba-Geigy and
DuPont/DSM on detail, finish, warping, curling, post-curing,
memory, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Ron Clemons

Harvest Technologies (254) 933-1000
Rapid Prototyping Services
1000 Industrial Park Road Belton, TX 76513