Z402 Post Process

From: Benjamin Leon (bleon@sdcc10.ucsd.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 25 1999 - 20:33:25 EEST

Hello everyone,
I was wondering if anyone familiar with the Z402 3d printer, done by
Z-corporation, knows of any other resin that could be used for greater
strength and durability other than the company's ZR10 cyanoacrylate resin.
The ZR10 resin is applied to the the starch and cellulose powder objects,
after having been baked and waxed.

I am an undergraduate research student experimenting on models done by
this machine, and I need to find different types of fluids with which I
can coat the objects once they've come out the machine.

I appreciate any help that can be given,
Benjamin Leon

bleon@ucsd.edu
Mechanical Engineering Senior
UC San Diego
Research Assistant at San Diego Super Computer Center