FW: Ceramics RP

From: Chartoff, Richard P (Chartoff@udri.udayton.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 25 1999 - 21:44:18 EEST

The University of Dayton has been working on RP processing of ceramics and
fiber reinforced ceramic matrix composites for several years. Check our
website , URL listing is http://www.udri.udayton.edu/rpdl/
Regards,
Richard P. Chartoff
Professor of Materials Engineering
The University of Dayton
Center for Basic and Applied Polymer Research and
Ohio Rapid Prototype Process Development Consortium
Dayton, Ohio 45469-0130
tel 937-229-2517
FAX 937-229-2503

chartoff@udri.udayton.edu