Mail Management

From: Matt Murphy (mattmurphy@ccons.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Mon Jun 28 1999 - 13:53:58 EEST

Thanks to all those who provided hints and tips - there are so many of you I can't reply individually.

Some of my problems are caused by the fact I am only using Outlook Express (which doesn't allow me to interrogate the content of any mail only the headers), but I should be able to improve things.

Thanks also to all those who made "witty" comments on my choice of football (or soccer depending on where you are) team. Very funny but they can stop now!

Matt