Humor - non RP

From: Brandon Jacobsen (brandonj@eagledesign.com)
Date: Mon Jun 28 1999 - 19:42:20 EEST

Here is something to start your week.

A helicopter was flying around above Seattle when
an electrical malfunction disabled all of the
aircraft's electronic navigation and
communications equipment. Due to the clouds
and haze, the pilot could not determine the
helicopter's position and course to steer to the
airport.

The pilot saw a tall building, flew toward it,
circled, drew a handwritten sign, and held it
in the helicopter's window. The pilot's sign
said 'WHERE AM I?' in large letters.

People in the tall building quickly responded
to the aircraft, drew a large sign, and held
it in a building window. Their sign said 'YOU
ARE IN A HELICOPTER.'

The pilot smiled, waved, looked at his map,
determined the course to steer to SEATAC
airport, and landed safely.

After they were on the ground, the copilot
asked the pilot how the 'YOU ARE IN A
HELICOPTER' sign helped determine their position.

The pilot responded 'I knew that had to be the
MICROSOFT building because they gave me a
technically correct, but completely useless
answer.'

Brandon R. Jacobsen
Eagle Design & Technology, Inc.
2437 84th Avenue