Laser cores for sale

From: Kevin Tice (kbtice@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jul 01 1999 - 07:49:14 EEST

For those interested I have 9 laser cores available for sale. The tubes
have failed but all the other remaining parts are in good condition. These
cores can be sent back to the manufacturer or 3D Systems for refurbishment
and have a new tube installed for about 60% of the price of a new laser
head.
It is always nice to have a backup laser and If you could never justify the
purchase of a new one maybe this is a good way to save some money.
Available
Qty 2 Omnichrome Model 4074 (black housing) $1400 ea.
Qty 7 Liconix $1100 ea.
If interested please e-mail me at kbtice@earthlink.net
I know this is an advertisement (sorry), but I felt someone could save a
few dollars and have an additional laser around.