(no subject)

From: Caroline Newsome (cnewsome@mcb.co.uk)
Date: Tue Jul 06 1999 - 10:28:02 EEST

Dear List Members

I thought I would draw your attention to a useful resource.

Each week, you can have free online full text access to current and past
journal volumes in MCB University Press's 'Journals of the Week' campaign.

'Rapid Prototyping Journal' will be featured during the week commencing
05/07/99. Additional engineering titles will be made available for free
access during forthcoming weeks.

To access this journal and others free for a week go to the 'Journals of
the Week' homepage at http://www.mcb.co.uk/jotw/

Regards
Caroline Newsome
MCB University Press
Caroline Newsome
Marketing Executive
MCB University Press
60-62 Toller Lane, Bradford, BD8 9BY, UK
Tel: +44 (0)1274 785048 (direct line)
Fax: +44 (0)1274 785201
E-Mail: cnewsome@mcb.co.uk

Wny not view our Year of the Database website at http://www.mcb