Al mold needed

From: DANIEL CHARLES DAVIS (DANIEL@proton.com.my)
Date: Wed Jul 07 1999 - 08:31:24 EEST

Hello all,

I'm looking for a toolmaker that can cut an Al tool for RIM molding of a
automotive bumper cover. This will be a production tool with an expected
life of 20K cycles over 3 years. I will consider other tooling materials if
they meet the life expectancy and lead time. You must be able to design the
tool from the supplied CATIA data of the final part and be able to deliver
the final product in 10 weeks. Please contact me privately.

---
Regards,
Dan Davis
PROTON Rapid Prototyping & Manufacturing Center
Hicom Industrial Estate, Batu Tiga, PO Box 7100
Shah Alam, 40918 Selangor MALAYSIA
+60 3 515-2380 phone/fax
http://www.protoncar.com/rapid/index.htm