Re: stl files needed

From: Tom Richards (tomr@aicasting.com)
Date: Wed Jul 07 1999 - 16:27:02 EEST

I suppose that LENS would be able to run a precious metal alloy, but it
wouldn't be practical (economic). A better aproach would be to investment
cast a metal master from an RP pattern, hand finish the master, and use it
to produce rubber molds for producing low melting point white metal articles
for plating, or waxes for investment casting of articles in the usual karat
gold or silver alloys.

Grab your mouse and design your own jewelry articles! I'm sure that the
manufacturing jewelers are busily designing theirs.