Uncle-on scanners

From: Jim Burt (jim.burt@infocus.com)
Date: Thu Jul 08 1999 - 00:38:13 EEST

RP Folks,
I'm yellin' UNCLE. I have gotten somewhere close to 100 emails and 30 phone
calls with answers to my questions. THANK YOU very much. I have enough
information to keep me pondering for months and several directions to
investigate. I really appreciate all of your responses. One important thing
I learned is that thee is to be a Trade Show in Seattle near the end of this
month that sounds as though it will focus on this technology.

Again, thanks,
Jim