Re: stl files needed

From: Steven Pollack (themissinglink@eznetinc.com)
Date: Fri Jul 09 1999 - 07:08:30 EEST

I would go for it(giving an RP model) IF, she is of the RP community or a
likeminded individual. If, on the other hand, she does not really
understand all this, and her eyes glaze over when you tell her what you did
each day, then I would take your chances and give her the completed ring.

Are you planning on creating the model yourself?

Steve