news release

From: Andrzejewski, Jan (jan.rp@pera.com)
Date: Fri Jul 09 1999 - 11:40:22 EEST

Nick

Does this mean that you have a new process that will now be able to produce
the rubber bellow component I asked you to give me a quote with LIPTOOL and
you declined as it was not suitable for that process?

Is Swiftoolä now able to supply my requirements of 50 off food grade rubber
bellows?
or is it just a rename of the same process?

If there is a UK company that can give me Low volume rubber mouldings at
reasonable prices do get in contact.

Jan Andrzejewski jan.rp@pera.com
PERA
Technology Centre
Nottingham Road
Melton Mowbray
Leicestershire
LE13 0PB
UK
Tel +44 (0) 1664 501501 Fax +44 (0) 1664 501556
Message Pager 01523 154184