More EMAILS OF Marqueting

From: Rafael Santillan (santillan@ciateq.mx)
Date: Mon Jul 12 1999 - 17:36:04 EEST

Dear Listers

Are you all receiving this crap every day or is it only me
My doubt is why is comming some of them from the list !!!

Is it any way we can stop the person who is doing this to the list ???

At 04:47 AM 7/12/99, you wrote:
>Dear Professional,
>
>Enroll today in a free offer to receive the nationally acclaimed
>monthly sales tips newsletter.
>
>As seen at Selling Power and Sales and Marketing, DR Kyle,
>national speaker blows away the myths of traditional sales ideas.
>
>DR Kyle performs training nationally to thousands every
>year and your name and email was received via referral.
>
>Join up today and join the thousands of others that have seen
>a dramatic increase in their sales performance. Free
>Registration
>at www.sellingtip1999.click2site.com
>
>You will gain valuable insight into high-powered sales
>questioning
>techniques, sure-fire telephone prospecting, closing
>appointments,
>customer focused selling ideas, building long lasting
>relationships,
>hilarious ideas to try with your clients and more! FREE every
>month!!
>Join Now www.sellingtip1999.click2site.com
>
>You won't be sent long e-mails every month. The Newsletter is
>kept on our web site and you will gain access to it through your
>browser and a personal password which you will receive in just
>about
>two weeks.
>
>Become a part of our positively effective high-energy family.
>
>Best Regards,
>
>Dave Ross
>Vice President Sales
>
>P.S. To be removed from this mailing list please go to
> www.sellingtip1999.click2site.com/remove.htm.
> We guarantee prompt removal of your name.

** Rafael Santillan, Ph.D. Mech. Eng. Office Phone: 52-42-112623 **
** Analysis and Numerical Simulation Fax: 52-42-169963 **
** Proc. Energ. **
** **
** CIATEQ Centro de Tecnología Avanzada **
** <http://ciateq.mx/> **
** **
** Address: Calzada Retablo 150 Email: santillan@ciateq.mx **
** Queretaro,Qro. / MEXICO ZIP 76150 **