Re: NEWS RELEASE

From: Nick Osborn (Nick@swiftech.co.uk)
Date: Wed Jul 14 1999 - 18:27:19 EEST

Andy

There are a number of further points with regard to Swiftool Billet which we believe are worthy of note:

1. Available in 17 different grades, tailored to suit a wide variety of tooling processes from vacuum forming to press tooling.

2. No secondary sealing / coating required - once you have finished machining you are ready to go moulding immediately.

3. Liberal use of cutting fluid is not a problem if required.

4. Soon to be available in bespoke sizes, made to order and delivered next day.

In addition, we offer a confidential Materials Design Service for customers who require a particular specification of Swiftool material for non-standard applications.

We are currently working with the Engineering Faculty of Cambridge University to generate Material Data Sheets, which should be available within a month or so.

I hope this answers your question - if you have any further queries please feel free to contact me directly.

Kind regards

Nick

Nick Osborn
Managing Director
Swift Technologies Ltd.
140 - 144 Station Road, March,
Cambs. PE15 8NH, UK

"Real Parts Real Quick - Because Time Is Money"

Tel: +44 (0) 1354 650 789
Fax: +44 (0) 1354 650 799
www.swiftech.co.uk