Re: Bridge Works Defaults

From: aaroflex (aaroflex@aaroflex.com)
Date: Thu Jul 15 1999 - 02:55:08 EEST

Dear Scott,
AAROFLEX, Inc. uses Bridgework's with the AAROFLEX Solid Imager and is
well pleased with the results, however it takes some time to learn the
combination of the machine and the particular resin used. Additionally,
you will require different defaults for different size parts.
Particularly related to the height of the supports. It is very
difficult to property evaluate all supports simultaneously, therefore,
only add one type of support at a time until you have all of the
supports made for that particularly part. Another technique that took
our staff time to learn is that one set of defaults may not satisfy all
the needs of a single part. In this case save back the desired support
of one area then change the defaults and save this support back. Do
this until all the supports are made, then combine the supports into a
single file for fabrication. This procedure increased our desired
results considerable while reducing build time..

Good Luck.
Albert C. Young, Jr, P.E.
AAROFLEX, Inc.