Re: macros for RP magics or SolidView

From: Tom Vorgitch (tvorgitch@solidconcepts.com)
Date: Fri Jul 16 1999 - 21:48:28 EEST

At 08:19 AM 7/14/99 -0500, Koharian Elen wrote:
>Hi
>i'm doing research in RP, but have encountered a problem with the RP
>software... i'm trying to load/open a large number of files
(something of
>the order of thousands) in either RP magics or SolidView, and was
>wondering if there is an automated way to do that other than
having to
>manually open each file. I've written small scripts for AutoCAD
before
>and was wondering if either rp software supports a programming/macro
>interface and if so how do i use it (and what language -- for
the script)

>thanks
>elen

Dear Elen,

SolidView supports a number of DDE commands, which can be
called from Visual Basic. If you have a SolidView CD-ROM,
take a look at the Microsoft Access example.

The attached PDF file describes the DDE commands supported in
SolidView.

Please contact me directly if you have any additional questions.

Regards,

Tom Vorgitch
Solid Concepts Inc.
28231 Avenue Crocker, Unit #10