[Help] Information about RP machines manufacturers !

From: Le Chi Hieu (msc97245@ait.ac.th)
Date: Wed Jul 21 1999 - 12:59:21 EEST

Dear RP list members,

I, urgently, would like to know more about the sales of the different
RP-machine manufacturers, concerning year, country, and customer.

So, the first question is: How many machines did they sell per year ? and
to which countries ?

The second question question is: What kind of industry do their customers
belong to, again seperated by year and country?

Are there any one out there who know these statistical numbers or website
concerned, please be kind enough to email me as soon as possible.

Many thanks in advance and my best regards,

Le Chi HIEU,

Le Chi HIEU, M.eng
Research Associate,
Medical Rapid Prototyping Technology Project.

Manufacturing Systems Engineering Unit.Industrial Systems Engineering
Program, School of Advanced Technologies. Asian Institute of Technology.
Bangkok, Thailand.

http://WWW.ise.ait.ac.th
Email: msc97245@ait.ac.th
Tel: 66-2-524 6107