Info on RP Systems req'd

From: Ray Honey (Ray.Honey@unilever.com)
Date: Wed Jul 28 1999 - 00:06:19 EEST

Dear All,
Quick resume.....
My name is Ray and our business is Packaging Design, from Concept to
Implementation, as part of the concept/feasibility stages we use RP. We
have 3D Systems Sla and Stratasys Genisys machines, which serve use well
at the moment. We are currently evaluating the 3D Systems Thermojet Solid
Object Printer.
Does anyone have any info good/bad on the 3D Systems Thermojet Solid
Object Printer. (user info, feedback on part strength/quality, practical
uses).
Does anyone have any info good/bad on the Genisys machine, we've had ours
since jan99, and after many teething problems it's now working very well.
Is anyone else using the above technologies for packaging solutions.

cheers
        Ray