Southern California event of interest

From: Marshall Burns (Marshall@Ennex.com)
Date: Thu Jul 29 1999 - 04:40:54 EEST

    Any RP-ML members in Southern California, especially if you are
SolidWorks users or thinking of getting SolidWorks, may be interested in the
event announced in the attachment. I will be speaking about "Fabbing the
Future" at the next Orange County SolidWorks Users Group meeting on Tuesday,
August 17 in Newport Beach. An agenda for the meeting, with a description of
my talk, is in the attached file. Membership in the UG is $50 a year, but
you may be able to arrange an invitation to attend a meeting from Marilyn at
<marilyn@expresscad.com>. In the interests of reducing the size of this
posting, I have not attached the file that has the directions. If you need
that, please contact Marilyn.

Best regards,
Marshall Burns

Marshall@Ennex.com
Ennex Corporation, Los Angeles, USA, (310) 824-8700
www.Ennex.com