Re: Y2K Failure In CNC Process

From: Chris Sutcliffe (c.j.sutcliffe@liverpool.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Aug 02 1999 - 11:19:54 EEST

Dear All

Surely this does not apply to all CNC machines. May I suggest that if
contributors are going to post this type of information on the list that
they qualify it with the make and model of the machine.

Dr. Chris. Sutcliffe
Rapid Prototyping and Micromanufacture Research
Product Innovation and Development Centre
Department of Engineering
3 Brownlow St.
Liverpool L69 3GL

(0151) 794 8022 Direct