RP Consultant

From: Thomas Ong (cybron98thomas@po.jaring.my)
Date: Wed Aug 04 1999 - 10:29:44 EEST

We are looking for an individual to work as a consultant in the development
of computer based training courses or curriculum in the field of rapid
prototyping. The curriculum can be in various modules and should be
suitable for use in trade schools, technical colleges as well as universities.

The person should be familiar with the technology of rapid prototyping in
general but stereolithography in particular. He or she should have strong
academic experience especially in the field of development of computer
based training curriculum in both the theory and laboratory works in rapid
prototyping.

If you are interested, please get in touch with me at
cybron98thomas@po.jaring.my directly.