Fwd: Looking for reference material for prototyping

From: Elaine Hunt (ehunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 05 1999 - 15:00:49 EEST

>I’m looking for good books on Prototyping. Especially as it relates to Rapid
>Prototyping. I know very little about the field, but would like to know

I guess this is a good lead in to getting the list updated this year. If you
know of any new books please let either me and the list know so everyone can
be updated and include books written in ANY language. You can also open a web
search engine and type in your favorite RP word and read for hours.........

Contact Marshall Burns about his book on RP systems.....

E-mail: fabbers@Ennex.com. Web site: http://www.Ennex.com

Also check Terry Wholers web site for a list of most books on RP......
twohlers@compuserve.com
www.WohlersAssociates.com

Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
Elaine T. Hunt, Director
Clemson University Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
206 Fluor Daniel Bldg. Clemson, SC 29643-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
http://rafiki.vr.clemson.edu/credo/persall/persall.html