Anyone need a job?

From: Dan Davis (skater32@post1.com)
Date: Fri Aug 06 1999 - 03:28:18 EEST

Hello all,

I am looking for someone to work in my RP mold making and/or
polyurethane-casting finishing area located in the Dallas
Texas area.

You need to be detail oriented and have some understanding
of surface finish and precision along with an eye for
detail. A background in manufacturing/engineering/rapid
prototyping is helpful but not necessary. You should be
able to use the standard array of hand tools and understand
basic moldmaking.

This is a great opportunity for a fresh grad (or current
student) looking for some experience in a real RP shop, but
experienced personnel will also be considered as I also have
supervisory positions open.

Come join our rapidly expanding team! Please contact me at
skater32@postone.com or 1-972-221-6599 for more details.

Cheers,
Dan Davis