RE: Surfacer vs IcemSurf vs.... Paraform

From: Brian Kissel (brian@paraform.com)
Date: Sat Aug 07 1999 - 01:26:08 EEST

Hi Anshuman and fellow RPers,

Paraform V1.0 has now been completed and will be demonstrated at Siggraph
this year in Los Angeles: http://www.siggraph.org/s99/ We'll be in booth
#2011.

Please check out our new website (www.paraform.com) for more information on
the company and products.

Regards,

Brian
Brian Kissel
CEO, Paraform, Inc.
795 San Antonio Road, Palo Alto, CA 94303
Phone: 650.846.2110 Fax: 650.846.2160 URL: www.paraform.com