NOW GET BUYERS EVERY WEEK

From: MS SUNITA RAJE (buyersdemand@thehelm.com)
Date: Mon Aug 09 1999 - 19:01:54 EEST

                 BUYERS' DEMANDS

Dear Internet Friends,

Starting this week,we have started a weekly Newsletter by the name
'BUYERS' DEMANDS' which will show the demands of the buyers all over
the world in various categories. This list will be sent every Sunday
evening.

The charges for subscribing to this list are Rs.200/- per month.This
list will cover 300-400 demands of the buyers worldwide every week.We
can also include the category of your choice in case you subscribe to
this list.

In case you are interested,we can send you a sample copy for one week
as trial.

Please write "SUBSCRIBE" IN Subject:- if interested and we duly
apologise if you are not interested,then you can write "REMOVE" and
your name will be taken off from this list.

Ms Sunita Raje

(PLEASE WRITE "REMOVE" IN SUBJECT & YOUR NAME WILL BE TAKEN OFF
IMMEDIATELY)

THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY UNSUBSCRIBED NEED NOT
WRITE AGAIN AS THIS MAIL WAS PLANNED 10 DAYS AGO AND IT IS ABSOLUTELY
COMPUTERISED MAILING