Re: Re: .stl to .sli

From: main (met-l-flo@met-l-flo.com)
Date: Mon Aug 16 1999 - 17:02:52 EEST

Elaine,

What about Solidview and Magics creating sli files from the support files?

I'm not sure but I believe I read in "The Fundamentals of Sterolithography"
the theory of stl to sli conversion.

Maybe someone else could confirm, or identify the process used in the 3rd
party software.

Thanks,

Carl Dekker

"MAKING TOMORROW TODAY"