RE: The Studio at Siggraph '99

From: Anshuman Razdan (razdan@asu.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 19 1999 - 07:57:20 EEST

Terry
        Thanks. I started in Nov and I could have used few more months of planning.
But thanks to energetic people like Michael Rees, Dan Collins and some of my
students we did pretty rock and roll lab. I wish we could organize some
thing like this (just the 3D portion of it) at an SME conference so many RP
rookies could get a hands on feel for it - Any body from SME listening !!
The RP companies will be more than happy to donate machines and material.
Hmmm come to think of it I like the idea if anyone wants to take and run
with it.

AR