Re: Fall semester RP Exam

From: cwho (cwho@mountainmax.net)
Date: Thu Aug 19 1999 - 20:30:10 EEST

When I was working for the governemnt on SBLs and NPBs for SDI at the
R2P2 lab* we used to include a page at the front of all of our tecnical
reports which we titled the LOA**
Nobody ever saw the humor... nobody ever read the reports either though...

*Space Based Lasers and Nutral Particle Beams for Strategic Defense
Initiative at the Rapid Retargeting and Precsion Pointing Lab

** List of Acronyms

>Just testing to see if you are on your toes. Name the 1999 RP processes.
>And you spent the summer thinking that RP was simple......
>

>EDSSM
>3DP
>3DWM
>CAM-LEM
>CC
>DLMS
>ECLD-SFF
>EFF
>EPDFF
>FDC
>FDM
>FDMet
>FFF
>FI
>GMAW
>LCRHLS
>LCVD
>LDM
>LENS
>LM
>LML
>LOM
>M2SLS
>MesoSDM
>Mold SDM
>PLD
>PPD
>RFP
>RBC
>RPBPS
>RSLA
>SALD
>SALDVI
>SLPR
>SLS
>TIF
>TLP
>WFP
>SLA

     Laser Graphic Manufacturing - Precision Models
              for Architecture and Development
    800-448-8808 - cwho@vailmtn.net - 970 - 827 -5274