Z Corp presence at the Pro User Conference in Texas

From: Kate Moore (KMoore@zcorp.com)
Date: Fri Aug 20 1999 - 20:19:04 EEST

Z Corporation will be present at the 1999 All Texas Pro/Engineer Users
Conference in Houston, Texas on September 8-10 at the San Luis Resort and
Conference Center.

If you are attending this conference, please stop by our booth so we can
give you a demonstration of the Z402TM 3D printer.

***************************************
Z Corporation has commercialized an MIT-patented technology that radically
streamlines the process of building three-dimensional models automatically
from CAD files. The Z402TM system is an affordable 3D printer that builds
parts in an office environment, allowing engineers, marketers and
manufacturers to communicate and improve designs in three dimensions instead
of on a flat screen or paper. The overwhelming advantage of the Z402 system
is that it is many times faster than any competing technology, making it a
powerful tool for reducing the time required to bring a new product from
conceptualization to market. Also, it is able to print complex geometries
without any support structures.

Kate Moore
Marketing Manager
Z Corporation