complex measurements of STL files

From: Gabe Clark (gabe.clark@sdaa.com)
Date: Sat Aug 21 1999 - 01:11:32 EEST

Dear list,
        We recently had a crash of our server and lost some critical CAD data
of a part we created. All we have left is the STL files. I know there are
several programs that can pull in STL files and do some measurements. I am
wondering if anyone can tell me which ones we could download for a FREE 30
trial period to do some complex RADIUS measurements so we can create the CAD
data again faster. Thanks in advance.

--
Gabriel S. Clark                                  PH. (801)328-8220
Rapid Prototype Manager                           FAX (801)328-8619