eBay Registration

From: reg@ebay.com
Date: Sat Aug 21 1999 - 11:21:01 EEST

Please see the Announcements Board for information about
a change in our scheduled maintenance downtime!
http://www2.ebay.com/aw/announce.shtml
Never be outbid again! Check out our new eBay a-go-go service!
http://www.skytel.com/ebay

Dear rp-ml@ltk.hut.fi,

Welcome to eBay! We're so happy to have you as our newest member.

You have now completed step 2 of the registration process. In order to begin buying or selling at eBay, you simply need to activate your account, which is step 3. Here's how...

*Jot down the following info:
        Your email is rp-ml@ltk.hut.fi
        Your confirmation code is 3849

*Return to the registration section by clicking on this link:
        http://pages.ebay.com/UK/services/registration/reg-confirm.html
Note: If this link doesn't work, copy and paste or type the link into your Web browser (make sure you don't add extra spaces). AOL members can also go to keyword "eBay confirm" on AOL.

*When you get there, just complete the form and review the eBay User Agreement. [We know it's long, but you know how lawyers are ;-) ]

And that's it! It's great to have you on board. Be sure to visit our Help section if you have any questions for us--and have fun!

WebTV users -- please visit the link below for instructions on accessing secure pages:
        http://pages.ebay.com/services/registration/secure-webtv-support.html