Stop the spamming to http://ltk.hut.fi/rp-ml/

From: Ranji Vaidyanathan (r.vaidyanathan@acrtucson.com)
Date: Tue Aug 24 1999 - 08:02:10 EEST

Hi:

This is really getting to be very annoying on the part of amazon.com. Many of us have signed up for a mailing list related to Rapid Prototyping. However, we are getting about 10 email messages a day from amazon.com about things we do not need. We have complained and complained, and it seems to work for a while, and then it is back to square one. A filter would only work so much, as far as the originating email address is something we know already. I think that amazon has turned off at least a million customers and it will soon hit you in the pocket book, when you will realize what sort of anti-amazon feelings that you have created here. Soon we plan to start a mail list called alt.anti.amazonspamming which will make you take our complaints seriously enough. I wish that you would take this into account while sending out your needless emails. Thank you.

Please direct your apologies to http://ltk.hut.fi/rp-ml/