Amazon.com Subscriptions Changes

From: info@amazon.com
Date: Tue Aug 24 1999 - 15:28:30 EEST

Greetings from Amazon.com! You have successfully changed your subscriptions.

You will receive Amazon.com Updates and Special Offers information.

Your current Amazon.com Delivers and Eyes subscriptions are
listed below:

You currently aren't signed up for Amazon.com Delivers. Tell Amazon.com
Delivers what you like and our editors will e-mail you recommendations,
reviews, articles, and interviews -- all tailored to your tastes. Plus,
from time to time, your favorite authors and artists will drop you
a line. Amazon.com Delivers is available at
  http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/subst/delivers/delivers-signup-combo.html
You currently aren't signed up for Eyes. Eyes, our automated search
agent, will e-mail you when books that you care about become
available. All you have to do is tell Eyes what you want it to look
for. It's available at
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/subst/search/eyes.html

If you want to change your subscriptions again, please visit
our site using your personalized link below.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/sm/change/39MNJ5B51EIK

Thank you for visiting Amazon.com!

Amazon.com
More than 4.7 million titles