Att Molly Price; Re: Your Amazon.com Inquiry

From: Delft Spline Systems (info@spline.nl)
Date: Tue Aug 24 1999 - 22:54:37 EEST

Dear Molly Price,

Thank you for your promt attention, to add the adress rp-ml@bart.lpt.fi
to your 'Do not include list'.
This adress is in fact a mailing list, so all your news emails were
delivered to many hundreds of subscribers around the world, arousing
many annoyed reactions and (undeserved) strong feelings of hostility
towards Amazon.com.

In your below email you ask if you can be of any further assistance, and
you sure can ! In your subscription history it should be possible to
find out who did actually sign up this email adress to your email news
service. He or she did so repeatedly, and subscribed the list-adress
to many other unwanted email services as well.

The only way we can stop this sad destruction of our
mailing list is by finding the individual who is responsible.
So please help us out here, and also free your company of many
hostile feelings that now have been created against Amazon.com.

Thanks in advance for your assistance in this matter,

Best Regards,

Lex Lennings.

At Tuesday 8/24/99 , you wrote:

>Greetings from Amazon.com!
>
>I've requested that the following email address be added to the list
>we keep of customers who do not wish to receive email news updates
>about our services and special offers, or to have personal information
>about them sold or rented to third parties:
>
>rp-ml@bart.lpt.fi
>
>I checked your subscription history with Amazon.com and saw you were
>subscribed to our "Delivers" mailing list, you have been successfully
>unsubscribed from this.
>
>Please write back to us if we can be of further assistance, and thank
>you for using Amazon.com!
>
>Best regards,
>
>Molly Price
>Amazon.com
>http://www.amazon.com/
>Earth's Biggest Selection

Delft Spline Systems, The Netherlands.
We offer DeskProto: affordable Rapid Prototyping using CNC milling

Mailto:info@spline.nl Website: http://www.deskproto.com