Fwd: Your Amazon.com Inquiry

From: Delft Spline Systems (info@spline.nl)
Date: Thu Aug 26 1999 - 11:09:39 EEST

Dear list,

It seems that Amazon.com is not able to identify the spammer, see
their email below.
Seemed a good idea though.

And Hannu: I think that yours truly's apologies are not at all needed.
We just keep admiring your good work.

Best regards,

Lex Lennings.

>From: orders@amazon.com
>Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 18:01:35 -0700 (PDT)
>To: Delft Spline Systems <info@spline.nl>
>Subject: Your Amazon.com Inquiry
>
>Hello again Lex,
>
>I wish we were able to provide you with answer to your inquiry, but
>unfortunately there is no way for us to determine who the culprit may
>have been. We hope that they subscribed to our service, providing the
>address simply in error. We do not want to be a burden on any mailing
>service and can assure you that if this occurs in the future, we will
>once again put it to a stop.
>
>I hope that this helps in some way. Please do let us know if you have
>any other questions or concerns, as we'd be happy to assist you in any
>other way possible.
>

>Most Cordially,
>
>Lisa Larsen
>Amazon.com
>Earth's Biggest Selection!
>http://www.amazon.com/

Delft Spline Systems, The Netherlands.
We offer DeskProto: affordable Rapid Prototyping using CNC milling.

mailto:info@spline.nl --- website: http://www.deskproto.com