Re: SLA 250 / FTP

From: main (met-l-flo@met-l-flo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 26 1999 - 16:10:32 EEST

Scott,

If you install a zip drive on your parallel port and change the configuration to acknowledge the new drive, you can have them transfer via zip disks. What we do is prepare the different builds on different disks and have all parameters set to build when inserting. Then build direct from the zip disk. No coping or transferring.

This may help you eliminate transfer times and decrease down time of the machines.

Hope this helps

Carl Dekker

"MAKING TOMORROW TODAY"
Rapid Prototyping Services